So Refactual, when I revealed that I was going to be offering the flagship Social Triggers courses again this year…
I expected a few people to write in and say they were interested.
But it was a lot more than that. There were hundreds. Within a short period of time after sending the email.
I’m not sure why I was surprised, but I was.
Yes, people kept writing in and asking me to sell the courses again. And that’s why I’m doing it. But I didn’t expect this many people.
I will be opening enrollment next week. You’ll get another email from me explaining more details.
In the interim, I wanted to take a second and introduce you to the courses that will be available:
* Sales Page that Converts – One of my friends told me that this course was “one of the best courses on how to write sales pages,” for non-copywriters. I know why, too. It simplifies the entire process. Many people mistakenly believed that this course can only help for online courses. They were wrong. There are poignant examples for course businesses… service businesses… physical products… and more.
* Blog that Converts – Before you build an online business, you must build an audience. This course shows you how to do it. Many people think blogging is dead and those people are dead wrong. You see, you could hop on the social media treadmill and create content that has a shelf life of just a couple hours… or you can learn how to write in-depth content that generates exposure for you today… tomorrow… months from now… years from now. This course can help.
* Yes Engines – This course takes you behind the scenes of how to build a sales funnel. It has nothing to do with software, or anything like that. It just walks you through the different things you must accomplish at each stage of the funnel.
* More Clients Every Month – This is one of my courses that focused specifically on client-based businesses. It shows you how to start and scale a client-business. It’s good for beginners. It’s also good for people who’ve been at it a while. There’s one thing we call the Ground Zero Case study. It’s something I believe every service business needs… and for some reason most don’t have it.
* Seven Figure Courses – This course will show you how to start a business that sells online courses. It shows youe verything from how to come up with an idea… to how to package it into a course… to how to actually start selling it. It’s based around the system I used to create and launch all the courses I’ve created over the years.
I’ll have more information for you soon, but that’s the line-up. Each course serves a different purpose. And I’m assuming you’ve at least heard about them at this point. If you haven’t, let me know.